Water supply line breaks in a homeowner's residence
A home in Lancaster New York woke up early in the morning for work only to find that a supply line under one of their sinks had broke. They had water all through the home. This not only affected their home, but also affected them as far as stress. They were very devastated to wake up to this issue. They contacted their insurance and found out they had coverage and immediately called SERVPRO for assistance in extracting the water, removal of all flooring that needed to be removed, and then set up drying equipment. When you are in need of any clean up of water, fire, or mold don't hesitate to contact SERVPRO for our services.