Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
What do you do when it’s three in the morning and the supply line to your toilet has broken? Or if your holiday BBQ turned into a fire? Call SERVPRO of East Erie right away. We know that fire and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of East Erie provides emergency restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. We are local to you and you can expect an immediate response time, day or night. So don’t worry about waking us up or interrupting celebrations – you are family to us, and we are always here for you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (716) 656-7131
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Erie County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.