Electrical fire in East Erie County home
This fire started due to electricity issues behind the wall in a customer's bedroom. Once the fire initiated and the customer was aware, the fire company was called and the fire was extinguished. Even though the fire initiated behind the wall, it caused extensive smoke damage throughout the home. SERVPRO was called onsite to inspect severity and damage caused by this fire. Onsite SERVPRO deemed smoked remediation and drywall removal was necessary. SERVPRO technicians placed equipment accordingly, did demo work, and got the customer's home back to livable standards. Any fire issues, give SERVPRO a call and we can make it like it never happened.